1. In large hotel restaurants, each dining area should be divided and restricted by means of partition decoration to ensure the relative independence of each area and reduce mutual interference.
2. Commercial restaurants should be equipped with special guest room exit, rest room, cloakroom and sanitary door.
3. The dining room area should be set near the kitchen, and the preparation room should also be located in a more concealed area to avoid odor and smoke entering the restaurant. The size of the dining room should be reasonable. Too little space can cause blockage. If the space is too large, the utilization rate will be too low, and it will appear very empty and desolate, and even increase the labor intensity of workers.
4. Restaurant activity partition and staff service routes should be separated to avoid overlapping, and the main sports routes should be avoided as far as possible.
5. The layout of tables and chairs in restaurants with different functions even needs to echo with the interior decoration style
6. Interior design color should be a unified decorative art style. For example, the color of western restaurant should be elegant, bright and bright, and the main color is light color. Chinese style restaurants are relatively warm and luxurious, mainly because of the strong color. In addition, our country should also give full consideration to the use of warm colors that can stimulate the appetite of enterprises, so as to increase their own comfortable and pleasant mood.
7. Natural materials should be selected to give people a warm and cordial feeling. In addition, the ground should also choose pollution-resistant, wear-resistant, easy to clean materials.